Who We Are
In 2002 Comunico Group said its first word. We liked it so much, that after 16 years we have not stopped yet, and we are always looking for new stories to tell and new ways to do it.
Identity , digital and experience : to follow all the areas of communication we need many voices. That’s why our agency is organized in five specialized teams: brand identity , digital marketing , web , events , strategy .
STRATEGY. IDENTITY. DIGITAL. EXPERIENCE.
Twenty-two professionals organized in specialized teams
A tested and certified ISO 9001: 2015 workflow by TÜV Germans
A location that is an incubator of ideas, where we combine creativity and strategy
A proactive approach that keeps the time of your business
Make your brand known even among digital communities, gaining a competitive advantage over direct and indirect competitors.
Social Media Management
Implementing Social Media Marketing strategies is essential for companies large and small, to make themselves known online.
Advertising Campaigns on Social Media
OBJECTIVE AND STRATEGY
Let’s start from the basics! One of our Social Media Specialists will analyze and define with you the main objective of the Campaign and your reference Audience. We will build the campaign tailored to your business, proposing the best strategies and techniques to achieve the real goal: to generate the largest number of conversions.
REPORTING AND ANALYSIS OF RESULTS
Discover all the services of our Digital Agency!
Our tailor-made solutions are designed to meet all your needs: from content creation to translation, from SEO analysis to the management of social channels. We listen to your needs and offer you our best strategies!
Creating texts for the web
Creation of SEO friendly texts designed specifically to improve the presence of your company on the web.
Creation of texts and SEO friendly contents, up to 360 degree SEO consultancy. Find out if your website is properly optimized!
Creation of editorial content to acquire customers and improve your online business.
Social Media Marketing
Communication management on the main social networks.
Discover how to make original product sheets for your E-Commerce and optimized in SEO logic!
Translation and revision of texts in language with the collaboration of mother tongue professionals.
Our Client Testimonials
“The goals achieved together with Mamadigital make us satisfied both for the important results in terms of increased requests for distance adoptions, and for the great harmony developed with the agency team, which is anything but secondary in terms of results ”Francesca Monteduro
“Seriousness and competence, availability and constant support: these are the keywords of a multi-year collaboration that has allowed us to achieve shared objectives. People as well as professionals, this is the strength of the collaboration. ”Davide Torrisi
“A careful and available technical staff, able to propose innovative solutions. These are the aspects to be highlighted in the collaboration with Mamadigital, in addition to the extraordinary ability to anticipate times and define creative and effective strategies. ”Yigit Evren Aktekin
Quality management system certified
Only in this way is it possible for us to give life, every year, to more than 30 large and small projects, which we manage with professionalism and a quality management system certified ISO 9001: 2015 by the German TÜV. In addition to this, we are also Google Premier Partners and HubSpot Partners .
Most employees are not sure whether they need an employment lawyer or not. For most of them, employment lawyers are only meant for employers; therefore, they never hire these employment professionals. The truth is that both the employees and the employers can benefit from hiring employment lawyers. It is up to you to know when you need one to get the legal help that you require.
Instances when you must hire employment lawyers
There are several instances when you must look for an employment lawyer as an employee to get the legal help you need. In this section, you will come across several cases in which you should hire an employment lawyer. These instances include:
- When you are hired or fired
These are situations that every employee has usually gotten themselves into in their lifetime. It is beneficial to hire an employment lawyer when you are hired to remind you of your rights as an employee. Do not just wait until you are fired to run into an employment lawyer to get some help. Always know that you need to know your rights as an employee, and therefore, you will require an employment lawyer to help you know all your rights when you are getting employed and when you get fired.
- When you are in the process of accepting a job offer
This is quite different from when you are getting hired in a way. When you are hired, you have made up your mind that you will accept the job. However, in the case of receiving a job offer, you may or may not have decided to take the job. If you evaluate yourself on whether to accept the job offer or not, you may need help, and an employment lawyer may help you make the right decisions. They also ensure that the employer promising the job meets all the contract requirements as promised.
- When harassed or discriminated in the place of work
Many employees are discriminated against and harassed in their workplaces, but they quietly face these challenges because they do not want to get fired. This should not be the situation with any of the employees on the Gold Coast. Instead, when this happens, you should look for an employment lawyer who can ensure that your rights are protected despite whether senior people have been involved in harassing you. This includes when you are sexually harassed, discriminated against, or assaulted in your place of work.
How do I go about the process of getting employment lawyers?
On the Gold Coast, there are so many employment lawyers that are there to offer their services. The only way you can get your employment lawyer is to approach Gold Coast’s leading employment law firm. This process is usually hard, but crucial. You have to ensure that you have an employment lawyer who ensures that you get all the help that you need despite the circumstances they have to undergo. For you to get a reasonable employment attorney, you must make sure that you do the following things:
- Take time to research the employment attorney available
- Read online ratings
- Ask for referrals and recommendations
- Check the lawyers’ portfolio
- Interview the lawyers and select the most reputable, and the one you trust the most
If you are thinking about hiring an SEO company and are not sure what benefits it can bring to your business, give it a second thought. An SEO company will handle your website optimisation better than using an in-house SEO team. There are many reasons why you should outsource SEO than handling your SEO on your own.
Here are some of the benefits a company or a business gains by hiring an SEO agency to work on their website to increase rankings, leads and conversions.
Improve your website
Search engine optimisation is crucial for a website rank for targeted keywords. In the past, only industries with high competition needed SEO to rank on the SERP. Today every other industry has stiff competition and needs SEO to reach potential customers. Without proper SEO, your company may not see the light to rank among the top. Use professional SEO agencies handle your website to ensure your site is optimised to load faster, uses the most relevant target keywords and competes directly with consistent industry players. It is impossible to improve your online sales and leads without the right SEO strategies.
SEO companies will help your website employ white hat techniques that are crucial for improving your online visibility and improve the chances of reaching your potential customers. These tactics will lead to increased leads without having to spend a fortune on other internet marketing strategies.
Highly experienced personnel
Knowing the basics is not enough to bring success in reaching out to customers. With relevant experience, the agency will generate leads that convert easily. If you are an amateur in SEO, it is not worth taking the risk. Search engines have a way of punishing websites that do not conform to the best practices. It will not sound right if your company is penalised or removed from the search index because of being experimental and guesswork.
SEO companies ensure your company ranks and handle updates and changes on search engine algorithms to make sure you rank amongst the top in your niche.
The best results for your website ranking
As mentioned before, it is not worth taking the risk. You might damage your website chances of getting the right results if you try it on your own. It is possible not to get the desired SEO without the help of an SEO company. An SEO company will evaluate your website and the competition and plan accordingly for your online visibility. They can track your progress and employ strategies that will see your company on top of the game in no time.
Do what you do best
If an SEO thing has been bothering your progress or eating into your production time, then it is time to let go! Let the third party handle your SEO issues while you concentrate on what you can do better. SEO companies will ensure the seamless and steady performance of your website while you take care of running your business and closing sales. Let the professionals handle it for you!
Get more than just SEO
Full-service companies will help you’re with more than just SEO. Anytime you need help with online marketing services like website content, adverts, web design, inbound marketing or anything else, they will have you covered at discounted prices. Hopefully, you will be able to get services that will meet your business objectives and improve your online business visibility.
Look for NZ’s leading SEO agency for assistance and support in setting up SEO for your company.
There is enough research out there which proves that around 90% of the buyers start searching for a product online before they actually buy it. Not being a part of that 90% would be a major loss for any small business. This is also one of the crucial factors why you should consider hiring an online marketing firm to help you with your business.
Online marketing for small businesses
- With the help of an online marketing agency smaller businesses can reap the rewards of retaining and engaging their customers. Since half a million new business start almost every month it is comparatively easier to lose your current clients. With the help of digital marketing you can ensure that your customer remains loyal.
- Online marketing helps you understand the requirements of your customers. When you pay attention to what your customers are actually looking for in your product or service you would be able to develop a sense of trust with them. When you are able to identify your target customers you would also be able to fulfill their demands effectively.
- Online marketing makes use of strategies which can help boost conversions. It should be kept in mind that your potential customers could be anywhere. Strategies like email marketing, making use of Google ads or Facebook ads and social media marketing all come together to make a small business reach the target audience and in the end also enable them to buy the product or service.
- Digital marketing allows small businesses to compete with larger ones and actually improve their game. Digital marketing doesn’t require any expensive tools or a whole lot of budget to get noticed. On the other hand it is the budget friendly nature of SEO which allow small business owners to be able to reach the potential clients.
- Online marketing is budget friendly. Instead of having to spend thousands of dollars on creating ads one can simply invest their money in the right kind of SEO strategies.
- You can easily measure the return on investment which you make on digital marketing. You can easily measure whether the strategies are working or they are not and what could be done. You can easily measure whether the strategies are working or they are not and what could be done to make sure that they do.
- It should also be kept in mind that the other businesses in competition with you are already working with an online marketing agency. If you look at your competitor’s blogs and see that the content is updated regularly you should know that they are already working towards establishing their brand image. It is essential that you do the same for your business in order to stay ahead of the game.
With so many benefits that an online marketing agency has to offer, it’s no wonder why every new startup is ensuring that they are associated with an SEO company. Make sure you talk to a reliable online marketing agency today to help you with your new start up.
A balance has to be struck to make the business run effectively and efficiently. Knowing what your business needs against the expense of hiring someone to provide solutions need to be well-balanced.
IT support services are one of the common jobs that are usually outsourced by small and big businesses.
A lot of benefits are gained whether you hire an IT team or person for your business. You also have the option to hire them on a part-time or full-time basis. Whatever your decision, the solutions provided for your business by IT support services include:
Efficient management of expenses
The successful growth of both small and big businesses is the efficient management of expenses. The initial success of businesses is in managing their expenses. One of the biggest expenses is the IT cost. The setting up of ordering systems, customer databases or websites stops functioning after it’s been put in place. Loss of revenue happens when a business has to put up with the added expense of maintaining the IT support department.
The efficient management of expenses occurs when IT support services is outsourced. Doing it this way only needs you to pay as per need.
Provide the right answers
The right way to treat your customers using the right tech solutions is the best way to make your business stand out from the rest of the crowd. However, it can be time-consuming and expensive to find out the right answers. The right solutions for your business are by gaining access to the knowledge and expertise of IT professionals. Outsourcing IT services is the best answer to catapult your business systems and practices like no other.
Secured information and transactions
If your business transactions use a payment processor, keeping it safe is a major issue. Steps have to be implemented to prevent illegal access to payment and customer information. Working with IT support services provides the security of your databases. An outsourced IT support company can set up strong security on all databases in addition to keeping the system free from viruses and other online threats.
Less expensive option
Having in-house IT personnel can become expensive in the long run. They will only be able to function with their jobs with the right hardware and a range of software. Investing in all these can cut deep into the company’s budget.
Outsourcing IT support, on the other hand, does not need additional requirements and types of equipment. While they may recommend amending your systems, they will still prove the cheaper option than having in-house IT personnel.
The best way to acquire the latest and newest tech
The industry’s newest and greatest are inside information for any expert. In the case of the systems of your business, the latest improvements for the greater benefit can be achieved when utilising the knowledge and expertise of IT support personnel.
Using the latest technology is also the smartest way to minimise business mistakes. Minimising business mistakes is the best way to avoid unnecessary expenses.
The benefit of expert help without having to include them on a permanent payroll is the top reason for outsourcing IT support services. The cost is further minimised when you only need to hire their services on a per-need basis. We are ready to help you set-up the systems to enable your business to run productively and efficiently as it should. Learn more about our IT support by neteffects.com.au.
With the rise in mobile users looking for businesses online, it’s no wonder that digital marketing is an essential tool for any small business. There are quite a few benefits to digital marketing which seem to prevail on a daily basis. As Forbes magazine points out that around 82% of the users look for a product online before actually purchasing it.
Using the right digital marketing tactics can help effectively reach consumers and help engage them better. As people tend to spend more of their cash online, the right online marketing strategies are essential for all businesses no matter big or small. It is also one of the most cost effective ways of reaching out to consumers.
The following are few reasons why digital marketing is one of the most powerful tools which businesses can use:
- Digital marketing allows businesses to reach out to their consumers in the most engaging manner possible. The use of social media has helped business increase their sale to quite an extent. The biggest example if of the Ecommerce companies which found their sales increase to 714% in the past three months only with the help of using social media.
- When a company employs a digital marketing agency in Brisbane, it can help them gain a wider audience in a most cost effective manner. Small businesses have a limited budget. That’s why relying on the traditional forms of advertising is not for them. The limited budget though can be utilized for digital marketing in Brisbane. Businesses tend to get ore then they spend when they rely on online marketing tactics.
- While it’s true that SEO, social media marketing and blog writing do take some time to show results but the results are often always successful. On the other hand there are also some other techniques like pay per click or display ads which can work quicker results. It all depends upon what the digital marketing agency works at for different business.
- Also it is one of the most measurable forms of marketing. Any of the tactics used in digital marketing can be measured. The analytics can help you get rid of the guess work that whether those tactics are working or not. The best way to do so is to measure the digital marketing campaigns in real time. This helps know which of the tactics employed re working and which of those are not. This in turn helps businesses allocate their budget more effectively.
- Digital marketing allows business to target their ideal audience. Billboard advertising is more like a shot in the dark. You don’t know who it’s going to reach out to. On the other hand digital marketing employs use of strategic long tail keywords. Now only the people who are searching for those specific goods or product are the ones who would click on your website thus giving way to quality traffic. Digital marketing ensures that the right kind of people view your website. It’s easier to reach these consumers with the help of right SEO techniques.
- People always turn to Google to search for any of the product they are looking for. They want to learn all there is to about a specific products or service. Quality content regarding the business can help gain the attention of the right consumers. This allows a good opportunity for smaller businesses to connect with their audience and let them know more about the services which they offer.
Brisbane digital marketing by Edge Marketing can offer you all of these benefits and more.
We promise we don’t send spam